Based in Maldon, Essex, Discreet Pest Management has a reputation for providing high quality and effective pest control services.
Pest Control Services are supplied to the surrounding areas including throughout Essex, East Anglia and the South-East of England.
Our customer base includes major food manufacturers, blue chip organisations, retail food suppliers, general commercial outlets, schools, colleges, pubs, clubs, offices and small independent companies. We also offer services to the domestic market place.
With an emphasis on Health & Safety all services include Risk Assessments, Emergency Procedures with details of preparations used in the report pack. Only materials that are HSE registered and in line with COSHH regulations are utilised.
Discreet Pest Management is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and compliant with their guidelines.
|"Highly Commended" Award|
We are pleased to announce that Discreet Pest Management are winners of the highly commended award at the mid-Essex business awards.
The aim of the award is to project essex as a progressive area with developing companies across a wide variety of business sectors and to encourage new companies to relocate into the area. we believe that the awards are fundamental in developing a healthy prosperous and sustained local economy.
The business awards are open to small medium and large companies who have the dedication for hard work and committment which makes their companies successful.
|British Pest Control Association|
The BPCA ensures the high level of professional pest control is provided by members working to best practice and working to current legislation. All members are regularly assessed to ensure their compliance.
Read here the BPCA membership criteria for servicing companies.
Aims of the BPCA
• Ensure the provision of a legislative environment conducive to the profitable operation of member companies' businesses.
• Represent the interests and opinions of the UK pest control industry to Government, other key decision makers, the general public and associated industries.
• Represent a responsible industry committed to the control of public health pests without risk to the general public, non-target animals and the environment.
• Encourage high standards of professionalism within the industry.
• Explain the role of the industry in today's society and its benefits to the community.